Why You Should Work at Peninsula Critter Care
• You want to build relationships with dogs, cats, and pets of all kinds.
• You want to make a difference in families’ lives through top-quality pet care.
• You want to be more active and spend more time outdoors.
• You have a flexible schedule and want supplemental income.
• You need to a dedicated animal lover, and you should enjoy spending time outdoors.
• You must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a federal background check
• You need a driver’s license and your own reliable transportation
• You need to have a smartphone and be able to use apps and communicate via text message
• You should have another source of income as this job does not guarantee any hours and is meant to be supplemental income